LEOLABS sp. z o.o. strives to meet all legal requirements related to the security and privacy of information, particularly the ones which regard the provisions on the protection of personal data. Your trust is the most important asset to us, and the effective protection of information by ensuring adequate levels of safety, the use of appropriate technical and organizational solutions is a priority in our business.
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions.
I. General information
2. We ensure that our ultimate goal is to provide you privacy in accordance with applicable law, in particular Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (referred to as “GDPR”) and the Law dated 18 July 2002 concerning electronic services.
II. Personal data – INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
3. The Data administrator of your personal data is LEOLABS Sp. z o.o. located in Jankowicka 51, 44-218 Rybnik, PL (hereinafter referred to as “LEOLABS”).
4. In all issues related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Supervisor via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to LEOLABS Sp. z o.o. Jankowicka 51, 44-218 Rybnik marked „Personal Data”.
5. Your personal data obtained: during concluding or the term of the agreement or provision of services through commercial relationships (e.g. offering processes, orders, complaints, customer service) we use in the following aims:
6. to take action on your request before the conclusion of the relevant agreement governing the principles of cooperation (Art. 6, paragraph 1, point b GDPR);
7. to perform the agreement, including ensuring proper quality of service (Art. 6, paragraph 1, point b GDPR);
8. to fulfil of our legal obligations (Art. 6, paragraph 1, point c and f GDPR) e.g.
– issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents;
– responding to complaints within the time limits and the form set out by regulations;
9. direct marketing of LEOLABS products and services (Article 6, paragraph 1, point f GDPR);
10. to subscribe free newsletters (Article 6, paragraph 1, point a GDPR);
11. to ensure the proper implementation of training services(Article 6, paragraph 1, point a GDPR);
12. to conduct research and market analysis, including the level of customer satisfaction (Article 6, paragraph 1, point f GDPR);
13. to provide service, including handling complaints (Article 6, paragraph 1, point f GDPR);
14. to provide marketing information (including information about the products, services offered by LEOLABS to the extent of your expressed preferences) (Article 6, paragraph 1, point a GDPR)
15. to establish, defend and pursue claims related to the agreement/services Art. 6 paragraph. 1 point f GDPR).
16. Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to perform specified objectives in point. III, i.e. performing your contract/services for the period until its/their completion and after this time for the period and time required by law or for the performance of the legitimate interest of the Data administrator to the extent specified in the point. III above, and in case of your consent to the processing of data after the termination or expiration of the contract/services, until the withdrawal of the consent.
17. Expected categories of recipients: companies related to the Data administrator, providers of hosting services, our subcontractors – (on the basis of agreements to entrust the processing, in accordance with the applicable law on the protection of personal data) and entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of the law e.g. the courts or law enforcement authorities – naturally only occur when they request it, based on the appropriate legal basis.
18. The collected personal data may be, in some cases transferred to a company related to the Data administrator located in a country outside the European Economic Area (e.g. If it is necessary for the provision of services to you, or if it is conditioned by another important legal basis. We assure you that in this case the transfer of data will take place on the basis of a relevant agreement between LEOLABS and the related company, including standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
19. LEOLABS would like to assure you that all people whose personal data is processed, are entitled to the respective rights arising from GDPR. Therefore, you are entitled to have the following rights:
20. to access data and request their rectification, removal, and processing limitations. If the basis for processing of personal data is a legitimate interest of the Administrator, you can object to the processing of personal data. In particular, you have the right to object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, for analytical purposes.
21. in the scope in which the basis for processing personal data is the consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was based on consent before its withdrawal.
22. in the scope in which the data is processed in order to conclude and perform contracts/services or when data is processed on the basis of the consent you have the right to transfer personal data (to the extent specified in Art. 20 GDPR)
23. to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data.
24. to provide personal data in connection with the concluded contract/services is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of contracts/services – without giving any personal data it is impossible to conclude a contract/services.
25. In case of your additional consent to the transfer commercial information by electronic means, LEOLABS can provide commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002. On the provision of electronic services (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219), with the use of electronic means of communication, in particular through sending commercial information to given email address. In addition, in case of additional voluntary consent expressed in accordance with Article 172 of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1907, as amended.), LEOLABS will be able to use the telephone terminal equipment and automated calling systems for direct marketing purposes. You have the right to withdraw previously expressed consent or consents to the processing of data at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the compliance of data processing of the Registered Participant, which was made on the basis of consent given before it was revoked.
III. Information about forms
26. The Company limits the collection and use of information about its users to the minimum required to provide services for them at the desired level, according to Article 18 of the Law on electronic services. In particular, we collect personal data and distinguish this which is absolutely necessary for the provision of electronic services. Providing other personal information (i.e. data that is not necessary for the implementation of electronic services) is not obligatory, it is in the field of the recognition of person the data concerns and its processing by the Company is dependent on this person consent.
27. Therefore, the Web portal can save information about the connection settings (marking time, IP address, browser version).
28. The data given in the forms is processed in the order resulting from the function of a specific form:
a. to handle the contact information process,
b. to subscribe free newsletters,
c. to communicate with a User,
d. to ensure implementation of trainings,
e. to provide a User with marketing materials (including information about the products and services offered by the Company in compliance with the preferences expressed by a User),
f. to facilitate the exchange of content via social media,
g. to conduct research and market analysis, including the level of customer satisfaction.
IV. Information about cookies
29. During the visits on the Web portal the pieces of code called cookies are stored on the computer. They are used to ensure optimal service and enable faster and easier access to information.
30. Cookies are not used for the processing of personal data and their content does not permit for the identification of a User.
31. Cookies (so-called. “Cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal device. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they come form, storage time on a terminal device, language preference, and a unique number.
32. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. Web portal configuration
• to adapt and optimize content of the Web portal to User’s preferences.
• to recognize the User’s device and its location and properly display the web page tailored to his individual needs;
• to remember the settings chosen by the User and personalize the User interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region from which the User comes from,
• to remember the history of visited web pages of recommendations for content, font size, appearance, website, etc
• font size, appearance, website, etc…
b. The User authentication in the service and to ensure the User’s session:
• maintain the sessions (after logging in) so then the User does not have to re-enter login and password on every page of the Web portal;
• proper configuration of the selected functions of the Web portal, giving the possibility to verify the authenticity of the website session;
• optimalization and ensuring the efficiency of the services provided by the Web portal.
c. preparing the statistics which help to understand in which way and how the Users of the Web portal use websites, which improves the structure and content;
d. promotional materials
e. ensuring security and reliability of the Web portal.
33. In the Web portal two basic types of cookies are used:
a. session, which remain on your device until you leave the site or close your browser then recorded information is permanently deleted from the memory devices. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to retrieve any personal data or any confidential information from the User device.
b. permanent that remain on your device for the time specified in the parameters of the file, or until they are manually deleted by the User. The end of the session, the browser or shutdown the devices does not delete them from your Device. The mechanism does not allow permanent cookies to retrieve any personal data or any confidential information of the User device.
34. Software to browse the web (browser) usually by default gives the possibility to store of cookies in the terminal device of the User.
35. The User has the ability to limit or disable access to own cookies devices. If you use this option, the use of the Web portal will be possible, in addition to the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
36. The Users of the Web portal can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies.
37. The change of storage conditions and preparation of “cookies” is possible by the configuration settings in the individual web browsers as follows:
o Internet Explorer browser
o Mozilla Firefox browser
o Chrome browser
o Opera browser
o Safari browser
38. Information that is on the Web portal does not constitute a binding offer within the meaning of the Civil Code for any entity and is provided for informational purposes only.
39. The Company is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or use of the information provided on the Web portal and does not undertake to update them.
40. Some of the information given in the Web portal is historical in nature and may be outdated. All historical information should be considered as valid on the date of first publication.
41. The User not distribute, modify, transmit, use, transfer, or use content contained on the Web portal including the text, images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of the Company. The Company does not guarantee and claim that the use of materials displayed on this website by the User does not infringe the rights of third parties.
42. The Company shall have no liability and will not be financially responsible for any damages or viruses that may infect computer equipment or other property as a result of entering the Web portal, use of, or browsing, or as a result of downloading of any materials, data, text, images , video or audio from this website.
43. The Company is not responsible for independent and technical operation of the Web portal, and for interruptions in availability.
44. The Company in no event be liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from the use of the Web portal.
45. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos are owned by the Company. The use of trademarks that are placed on the Web portal by the User is strictly prohibited.
VI. Additional information
46. The Company has implemented appropriate technical, physical, legal and organizational resources, which are consistent with the applicable rules on the protection of privacy and personal data.
47. No system of data transmission over the Internet, or any data storage system is 100% safe. In the event that the User claims that interactions with the Web portal is no longer secure, it is absolutely necessary to inform immediately the Company about this fact.
48. If it is necessary to transfer Personal Data to the service provider such service provider will be carefully selected by the Company and will be required to take appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Data.
49. The Company will not knowingly collect and process any personal data from minors. Minors are requested not to give personal information through the Web portal.
51. Using the Web portal is free.
• „Company” – LEOLABS Sp. z o.o. Jankowicka 51 44-218, Rybnik,
• „Web portal” – website located on the Internet at www.leolabs.pl and all the features and tools available through the Web portal.
• „Device” – means electronic device through which the User gets access to the Web portal.
• „User” – each person who in any way uses the resources on the Web portal.
Last update on 24.11.2022.